What A S%%tty Day In Michigan. Well maybe not..

Started by jusjunk, May 01, 2004, 03:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jusjunk

Been raining all afternoon so it looks like the cruise in ypsi is off and the show tomorrow may get rained out too. I wont go unless its dry when I leave. On the other hand even after a night of partying with a friend thats leaving work for another job I did good today. I hit the garage about 9:30 am and I finished fitting the new louvered side panels on the 32 at 2:30. It went a lot better than I expected. Ive just got to make the brackets for the bottom locating pins monday at work(I should have done it friday)and weld them on and im ready for paint.I think this is really gonna be cool(no pun intended) Cause ill have louvered and non louvered to switch back and forth. The louvered panels look pretty good but with paint ill be able to tell if i really like em. It hasnt been warm enuff to find out if ive fixed the vapor lock problem lately here but it was like 83 thursday and i went for a ride and no problem. I guess the big deal is i didnt scratch any paint and Ive got the gaps looking as good as the other panels. A good day indeed...
Now if it would just stop raining so I can go to the first show tomorrow..
Dave 8)