HOT ROD BLACK ................

Started by 1FATGMC, December 28, 2006, 12:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Carps"I'm over Hot Rod black, just traded mine for some blue.  :wink:

I see you went for the scenic "clear" look where the glass is supposed to be... :roll:  :lol:

Send that picture to Vance. It's the same color as his car, but he swears it's purple.

You still have the Green Hornet...?
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Carps

Quote from: "Rayvyn"Send that picture to Vance. It's the same color as his car, but he swears it's purple.
It's the only other T stuff aside from the Corolla parking brake lever, in the whole car and it's actually two different colours.  The body is 1981 Corolla 'Royal Blue'  The fenders are 1982 Corona 'Royal blue' which was the same recipie with 5% more cobalt (that's Blue  :wink:  ) tinter.  In the right light the darker fenders and rear apron are quite discernable.

QuoteYou still have the Green Hornet...?
Yup!  However since it's got upholstery and window glass, it's not as much fun to drive.   :wink:

The glass for the '33 is on the workbench but I figured if I installed it, nobody would have anything to pick on me about which would spoil their rod run fun.    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Bern_32

Nobody would ever pick on you for that Carps  :wink:
"Just a Kid in a Hopped Up Model A"