Forum Features -- Look here

Started by Fat Cat, January 23, 2005, 02:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slocrow

FrankIII; I'm getting the dreded red X where the logo box is and under the word "forum". Is it my Norton?  Thanks, FrankIV
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

av8

I got here through the temporary address you posted several days ago. Will it remain valid or do I need something more permanent, as in not temporary?

Also, is the board supposed to look like the old one? If so, mine seems to be doing okay.

Mike

Fat Cat

Quote from: "slocrow"FrankIII; I'm getting the dreded red X where the logo box is and under the word "forum". Is it my Norton?  Thanks, FrankIV

No ideas. I am not sure why you are getting a red X on the logo. It is in exactly the same place on the server. All I ddi was download the files from one server and upload to the new one.

Can you see the image above?

Fat Cat

Quote from: "av8"I got here through the temporary address you posted several days ago. Will it remain valid or do I need something more permanent, as in not temporary?

Also, is the board supposed to look like the old one? If so, mine seems to be doing okay.

Mike

You can access it from either address. They are both permanent.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "unklian"One suggestion.
Can you turn off "notify me when a repy is posted" ?
Leave the box,just change the default setting.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Ian the sever default is no reply. You have to go into your profile and select the notifications tab and set yours to no reply and then it will not be checked automatically.

slocrow

Quote from: "Fat Cat"Can you see the image above?

NO!
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

alchevy

When I try to login using the streetrodtech.com page, it doesn't log me in, it just sends me to the roddingroundtable.com page and then I can login.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

Well, I was going to ask how do you get signatures to show up, but I just found it and put a checkmark in the box.
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

ponchoguy

when i try to go to want ads all i get is a internal server error. also a 404 error.

enjenjo

We have a problem with that we are having difficulty fixing. more later.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.