My 355 In the Stepside.

Started by 39deluxe, November 27, 2007, 01:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

39deluxe

I'm finally getting the engine install completed and may even run it in sometime in December. It's been fun building an engine but it is time consuming.

Tom

39deluxe

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "39deluxe"OK. Maybe January.

I like a man that sets goals for himself :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

39deluxe

:lol: I'm a believer in the definate maybe philosophy when it comes to goal setting.

Tom

39deluxe

Well I've been working on the p/s setup and the rear suspension. Got the radiator support on but still have some things to do. I might as well wait to start it until the weather warms up now.

39deluxe

The power steering is done along with a whole list of odds and ends. I put the fenders on tonight to hold the radiator support in position so I can finish the radiato install. It's getting close.

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

Be careful Tom...You're ahead of schedule now ..... :?  :?  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

39deluxe

Yes I know. I better go hold down the recliner for a few  hours.

57larry

ever since I put cable TV in the garage seams like I'm getting less done

39deluxe

I got the radiator back from the shop last week. When I tried to put the fan shroud on I found that my 18" fan was actually 19". I felt like forcing it in and starting the engine and letting it self-clearance.  :lol:  The radiator shop guy can sell me a new one cheaper that I can buy one from any of the catalogs and with no shipping costs so I guess that's next. Junk yarding is way too muddy right now so new is looking good.

So today I'll take the fan off and then install the radiator/shroud and trans cooling lines. I just looked at my to do list and there were 3 things done that I hadn't crossed off! I'm smokin'.  Oh wait. I added 3 new ones too.

Tom