intro

Started by chip, February 13, 2004, 09:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chip

hey, this is chip, some of you know me from the hamb, zapato told me about this place a year ago, but never got around to comming here till tonight, i'll stop in once in a while.
for the intro, i had a '29 plymouth with a 354 hemi & 6 97's, you may have seen it in ck delux a while back, my wife has a 51 chevy 2 dr. fleetline purple with green flames, son to be in old school rodz, we are in to traditional rods & kustoms, we run bias ply tires, no bags, & drive our cars!i am now working on a '36 ford westergaurd style roadster with a 312 y-block, but it won't see the road for about 5 yrs. we are with the checs car club out of phx., az. but we are from washington state.....that's about all for now......chip

KustomLincolnLady

Hi Chip, welcome to the NEW RRT, Fat-Cat and Enjenjo have been working really hard for us!!!!
We were building a 36 ford Westerguard style too,I just love that style of Kustoms!!!  but ended up selling it so we could buy our 54 Lincoln, which is also a kustom.
Were also just starting our 29A  it will be semi nastalgic, going to have disk brakes and prob radials.

Well, anyway welcome aboard!!!!! (sign up the wife)!!!  :P

Fast Elvis

Welcome Chip from one newbie to another...... so far so good.