We now have a calendar

Started by Fat Cat, September 10, 2006, 11:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat Cat

You can now find a calendar at http://www.roddingroundtable.com/forums/cal_lite.php it is listed in the links right below the site menu. You can add events to the calendar. I would like to see all kinds of events in there. From Cars shows both national and local to you, to swap meets, auctions, birthdays and any other special event you can think of.

MrMopar64

Went to look at the page but it doesn't work for me........ This is what I get when I go there........

Template->make_filename(): Error - file cal_view_month_lite.tpl does not exist

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "MrMopar64"Went to look at the page but it doesn't work for me........

MM64  8)

More detail would help me figure out what the problem might be.

MrMopar64

I just did an edit on my last post.......

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

Fat Cat

alchevy

Thanks for adding this! Can we upload flyers? or do I need to just give a link to the location of the flyer and put it on my site?

Also, do non-RRT members see the calendar?
Thanks again,
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Fat Cat

Quote from: "40chevy"Thanks for adding this! Can we upload flyers? or do I need to just give a link to the location of the flyer and put it on my site?

Also, do non-RRT members see the calendar?
Thanks again,
AL

Ok on the first question. There is no upload feature for the calendar. But you have 2 options for including the image. First is hosting it on your site and using the image link to display it. The second is to create a post in the forums and upload it to that post and link to it there. Also you can include a link to the forum message in the calendar message. Like this http://www.roddingroundtable.com/forums/cal_lite.php?id=38&mode=display&cl_d=7&cl_m=10&cl_y=2006

On the second question. Yes everyone can see the calendar and the events. Only registered members can post events.