Topsterguy's 32 coupe

Started by Topsterguy, October 24, 2006, 12:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topsterguy

Here's my 32 coupe - 383sbc, 700r4, New Age Motorsports body ( never again!)......pretty standard stuff!
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

enjenjo

Looks good from here. A buddy just sold his, it was nearly identical to that one.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

looks good.

what type of troubles with the body ?

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

39deluxe

Looks right, sits right . Sweet.

Topsterguy

Quote from: "Crosley"looks good.

8)

A LOT of poor quality finishing, window garnishes are TOTAL garbage, VERY hard to fit an interior in because of poor planning from New Age,just over all poor quality.
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

HOTROD47

WOW!!!! really nice car. Looks right on to me.
Copper Hill Rod & Custom

hiboyroadsterboy

Yes,wow,thats a great looking 5 window,I just love it,great job.

pvcerod

What a decision to have to be made........will I take the Roadster or the Coupe out for a Cruze today :roll:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:
Happy Cruzin
Steve

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Topsterguy"

8)

A LOT of poor quality finishing, window garnishes are TOTAL garbage, VERY hard to fit an interior in because of poor planning from New Age,just over all poor quality.

Must be a Street Beast knock-off :shock:  :roll:  :roll:

looks great, you do good work.  8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Topsterguy

8)

Lots!  Took a lot of extra body work, the door jams were just TOTALLY screwed up and had to be completely redone. The door window garnsh moldings didn't fit at all - the worst I've ever seen. Would NOT use a new Age body again. ( BUT, it's fine now!)

Topsterguy

Thanks all!  It's been a good hot rod so far - goes down the road GREAT, lot of poop, and fun to drive! On to a new project now, a 40 Ford pickup! Luv 'em!!!