"Ace"

Started by enjenjo, March 01, 2016, 07:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Al Chandler who was on the board as ACE, passed away last week from ALS. He was diagnosed shortly after he joined up here. He only posted a few times here, after he was diagnosed he spent all his energy trying to get his dream car done, a 71 Nova drag car. He nearly had it finished, I know it had been fired up, and painted, but he just ran out of time. He was a long time friend of mine, but I had not seen him much since he moved to Holland Mi.  I have a lot of stories about him, and will miss him.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Rest in peace Ace,
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

kb426

RIP, again.  :cry:
TEAM SMART

purplepickup

ALS is a really tough one. RIP ACE.
George

UGLY OLDS

Sorry for your loss Frank ... May ACE RIP....

Bob.. :(
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Crosley.In.AZ

Sorry to hear this.  RIP  Ace
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

chimp koose

sorry for your loss RIP

parklane

Sorry for your loss Frank. RIP Ace.
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

Frank,Sorry for the loss of your friend. The fellow I just purchased my latest project from was diagnosed with ALS......he was completely normal last September and now has lost the use of his hands,his speach is slurred to the point it's almost impossible to understand him and he walks poorly.It is a devastating disease for sure.......may he now rest in peace.
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Rrumbler

I am sorry to hear of your friend's passing.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

phat46

Sorry to hear this Frank, my condolences to you and his family. ALS is not a good way to go. We had a friend at work that went that way, it was about four years of it with him.

jaybee

Truly sorry to hear that.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)