Attention HRI refugees

Started by Fat Cat, February 23, 2005, 06:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Cool

Whats with the bloody bait recipies?
Next you'll be asking for knitting tips, and we know who the expert is on that, dont we? :shock:  :lol:
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

38HAULR

What,s the go here mr Cool? We migrate over as a bunch of rodders,then start discussing culinary skills.Next we will have lamb chop recipes,and New South Wales guys telling us that their beer is not  the filtered residue from a cat litter tray..........Frank.

32coupe

NSW couldn't make a good beer to save it's life, I will have to agree that all the good beers come out of the Carlton United Brewry :b-d:
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

Mr34

OK Stop!

you can talk about prawns all you like but when you start insulting our (Our: meaning the original New south Welshmen settlers) Beer then you are going to far!!!!!
You are only mexicans anyway!!! (south of the border!!)

And for the record you are all forgetting one golden rule of cooking which is that seafood loves ginger, any chef worth his salt (Salt: which should always be added to tomatoes, cos they Love it!) knows that Ginger goes in Seafood no questions asked. Crickey do i have to explain everything!!!

And secondly, Tooheys new is the best, that VB stuff is cats p***!!!!!!
No arguments!!!

And just to open up a whole new can of worms, what is that game you play down there where you tap little balls to each other in tight shorts and get a point if you miss the goals?? What the....its like air hockey...
Hey, if you want to see a real game wander along to a Melbourne Storm game some time and see some Big hits!

klassik

Quote from: "Mr34"OK Stop!

you can talk about prawns all you like but when you start insulting our (Our: meaning the original New south Welshmen settlers) Beer then you are going to far!!!!!
You are only mexicans anyway!!! (south of the border!!)

And for the record you are all forgetting one golden rule of cooking which is that seafood loves ginger, any chef worth his salt (Salt: which should always be added to tomatoes, cos they Love it!) knows that Ginger goes in Seafood no questions asked. Crickey do i have to explain everything!!!

And secondly, Tooheys new is the best, that VB stuff is cats p***!!!!!!
No arguments!!!

And just to open up a whole new can of worms, what is that game you play down there where you tap little balls to each other in tight shorts and get a point if you miss the goals?? What the....its like air hockey...
Hey, if you want to see a real game wander along to a Melbourne Storm game some time and see some Big hits!

OK now you are getting personal.

I would rather watch the worlds worst Aussie rules teams blunder their way through a game than watch a game of stinky finger (you know what I am talking about).

Big hits? You want big hits? Saturday night The North Melbourne Kangaroos (KARNA KANGAS!!!!) and Port Adelaide played, the result one broken nose, one concussion and a laterallt bent kneecap. And this is just the pre-season! They havent even gotten serious yet. Oh and all these injuries were to Port Adelaide players :lol:

So why do you guys call it football when you hardly ever kick the ball anyway? Should be called throw ball.

I think the debate over whether bait needs any spices or herbs added to it to make you think you are actually eating food is a mute point. When you break it all down, you are still eating bait!

I do agree, NSW beer is crap and Carlton United does make some of the finest brews around. But There is a brewery in Ballarat that makes the best bitter I have ever had the pleasure of indulging in.

Craig
Before you criticise anyone walk a mile in their shoes, then you will be a mile away and you will have their shoes :lol:

Mr Cool

Quote from: "38HAULR"What,s the go here mr Cool? We migrate over as a bunch of rodders,then start discussing culinary skills.Next we will have lamb chop recipes,and New South Wales guys telling us that their beer is not  the filtered residue from a cat litter tray..........Frank.
Buggered if I know whats going on, next they'll be talking about that girls game called footy  :roll:
I hate seafood anyway. Gimme a half cooked steak anytime.
get back to the real topic here, Hotrods!
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

32coupe

I agree VB sucks, but Melbourne and carlton really hit the spot.
As for sport................if it's not on speed week or RPM, doesn't have an engine or blow something up........forget it!

Mind you I can watch those girls play beach volley ball all day....................as long as the beer doesn't run out :D
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

Anonymous

OK Guys & Goils,

I have to ask is Flatoz here yet ? I miss Monday mornings Joke ?

Hmm Better go I have a few Roos loose in the top paddock.

Better go chase them out before they damage the stock pile of 34 Coupes.

Carps

Quote from: "Faat Rod"And let's knock off the comments about my stature. I am at least a foot taller than a midget.

Hmmm, down this neck of the woods, that would make you a .......
SHRIMP!   :shock:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

Quote from: "klassik"Brootal...mate. you havent had a real hamburger till it has beetroot and pineapple on it! even Burgerking/Hungry Jacks have it on their Aussie Burgers..

Well slap my face and call me WOGBOY!

Pineapple is FRUIT and does NOT belon in a Hamburger nor does it belong on Pizza, only a flamin 'skippy' would stuff up a good feed by including fruit in a meat based meal.    :P
Carps

Carps

Quote from: "klassik"
Quote from: "rx4ord"If your'e in Rome wouldn't it be "tossa danodda shrimpa onna da barby?"

BEEEEEWDIFULLL ...............................COUPLA DAYS.

SWEET!

Craig

Why would you speak Greek when in Rome?   :?
Carps

X38

Well (fake) wog features, you've obviously never had prosicuito* and rockmelon either here or in Italy.  

And what's tomato? And chilli? And..... check yer facts.

*And I don't give a * if that's that's wrong spelling.

choco

This is a Hot Rodding forum, not a pub, and not a restaurant.

This is GT painting my car.....

Reschs is real beer.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Carps

Quote from: "Mr34"And just to open up a whole new can of worms,
Yup, that'd be right, whilst the rest of the nation is having barbequed prawns and beer, in NSW thay are eating canned worms.

Quotewhat is that game you play down there where you tap little balls to each other in tight shorts
Buggered if I know, I've never seen a ball wearing tight shorts.

QuoteHey, if you want to see a real game wander along to a Melbourne Storm game some time and see some Big hits!
I went once and was confused.  I can almost understand the concept of 'Cross Country Wrestling' but why do they need the ball when nobody ever kicks or even throws it to another member of the wrestling team?
Carps

klassik

Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "klassik"Brootal...mate. you havent had a real hamburger till it has beetroot and pineapple on it! even Burgerking/Hungry Jacks have it on their Aussie Burgers..

Well slap my face and call me WOGBOY!

Pineapple is FRUIT and does NOT belon in a Hamburger nor does it belong on Pizza, only a flamin 'skippy' would stuff up a good feed by including fruit in a meat based meal.    :P

OK
WOGBOY
Before you criticise anyone walk a mile in their shoes, then you will be a mile away and you will have their shoes :lol: