Logo
Rodding Roundtable
Home  |  Forums  |  Events  |  Members  |  Webring  |  Tech  |  Merchandise  |  Contact  |  Services
abLinks   |  Want Ads  |  Advertising  
   ForumForum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   AlbumAlbum   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classified AdsClassified Ads Search AdsSearch Ads

Anybody head down to the Turkey run in Daytona

Post new topic      Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Rodding Roundtable Forum Index -> Rodder's Roundtable
View previous topic :: View next topic  
junkyardjeff
Nobleman

User's Age: (56)

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 28 2013, 6:52 pm    Post subject: Anybody head down to the Turkey run in Daytona Reply with quote

I went for the last 5 years in a row and drove my 55 sunliner down for 3 years of those 5 but this year I am sitting at home,the woman decided to change jobs after we got back last year and then again this fall so she could not go. I threatened to go myself since it is her fault we are up in the cold but kind of glad I did not go since I did not get around to rebuilding the front seat in the 55 this summer,the foam was so bad my legs went numb so the seat and a more correct cam will be installed in the motor for next year. A new back window will also be installed since its been on the car since 63 and getting a little yellow and hard to see out of,its been driving me nuts looking at pics from there knowing I could be there and missing a annual part I first attended last year.
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic      Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Rodding Roundtable Forum Index -> Rodder's Roundtable All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: